The registration is now open. Please read carefully the Registration Policy and the instructions given below before registering. The professional registration system can be found as the following link: https://ntnu.eventsair.com/profes2016/profes2016 (If the link doesn’t work, please copy and paste the alternative link to your browser: https://profes2016.wordpress.com/registration/)
The registration process will be managed by a professional service, using a secured Online Registration System, which will be opened by Wednesday Sep-21st, 2016. The same registration system will be used for both the conference payment and the hotel reservation. Profes 2016 has a block-reservation with the conference hotel to secure the place for the conference delegates.
All the conference fees are paid in NOKs, which is the currency of Norway. All the fees are inclusive of 25% Value Added Tax (VAT), which is required by the Norwegian government. Regular conference fees are inclusive of a conference kit, facilities, pre-conference reception, concert, welcome reception, coffee breaks, 3 x lunches, Gala Dinner and an access to all international workshops and tutorials.
Online credit card payments are possible. Payments will be defined according to the table below. Please notice that the early bird registration deadline is until (and including) 21st of October 2016. All the prices are inclusive of VAT. It is not possible to have tax-free registration.
- Each paper published in the conference proceedings (full/ short/ poster paper) requires at least one early registration to the main conference as regular attendee.
- Students representing a paper only at the Doctoral Symposium are entitled to register as students.
- Any paper of any category that does not adhere to this registration policy will be removed from the proceedings.
Full conference registration fees
|Until Oct-21st, 2016||After Oct-21st, 2016|
|Full Conference||NOK 6100 (~525eur+VAT25%)||NOK 7250 (625EUR+VAT25%)|
|PhD student||NOK 3400||NOK 4400|
|NTNU Uni student (no social activities included)||NOK 3000||NOK 3000|
One-day registration fees (not applicable to paper presenters, see
|Until Nov-20th, 2016||Includes|
|Tutorial day (Nov-22nd)||NOK 3125||Access to all tutorials and workshops, pre-reception, lunch, concert, reception|
|First Conf day (Nov-23rd)||NOK 3750||Full technical program on Nov-23rd + concert, reception, lunch, gala-dinner)|
|Second Conf day (Nov-24th)||NOK 3125||Full technical program on Nov-24th + lunch, gala-dinner)|
Note: On-site registration carries an extra charge of 500 NOK + VAT25%.
All-inclusive social program as a spouse package, to be purchased on-site during the registration process with the price of 2200NOK (includes VAT 25%) including access to pre-reception, concert, reception and gala-dinner.
Please read the following registration terms and policies:
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded in the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client.