HuFo 2016 -International Workshop on Human Factors in Software Development Processes: measuring system quality
See detail in the workshop website here.
09.00 – 09.10 Welcome speech, workshop introduction and self-introduction of participants
Throughout the presentation sessions, participants will be invited to take notes of ideas, comments and issues on in a shared online document.
09.10 – 10.30 Session 1 (Human factors in software quality) – Chair: Teresa Baldassarre
- Exploring Mobile User Experience Through Code Quality Metrics. Gerardo Canfora, Andrea Di Sorbo, Francesco Mercaldo, Corrado Aaron Visaggio
- Gamification and Functional Prototyping to Support Motivation Towards Software Process Improvement. Mercedes Ruiz, Manuel Trinidad, Alejandro Calderón
- Early Usability in Model-Driven Game Development. Silvia Abrahão, Emilio Insfrán, José Ángel Carsí, Adrian Fernandez
10.30 – 11.00 Coffee Break
11.00 – 12.00 Session 2 (Issues on how to conduct sound human-centered evaluations) – Chair: Silvia Abrahão
- What Aspects of Context Should Be Described in Case Studies About Software Teams? Preliminary Results from a Mapping Study. Maria Teresa Baldassarre, César França, Fabio Q. B. da Silva
- Miscommunication in Software Projects: Early Recognition Through Tendency Forecasts. Fabian Kortum, Jil Klünder, Kurt Schneider
Plenary discussion and proposals for future developments + Closing
- Preliminary discussion on workshop’s outcomes (keywords/topics, challenges). We read aloud the comments and notes on the shared document, discuss and list important keywords, identify challenges and topics and final remarks.
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch